TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the https://antonjarrod.com website (the “Site” and also the “Service”) operated by Anton Jarrod.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using any part of the Site, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of these Agreements. If you disagree with any part of the terms of the agreements, then you may not access the Site or use the Service.
SITE OWNERSHIP AND USAGE
https://antonjarrod.com reserves the complete ownership of this website and its content which includes but may not be limited to advertisement, marketing, audios, images, designs, software, text, computer code, artwork, photographs, music, audio-visual and any other material.
https://antonjarrod.com ownership rights are protected by the domestic and international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. Reproduction and usage of the content, without prior written consent of Anton Jarrod, in any form or manner is prohibited and may result in strict legal action.
PROVISION OF SERVICE
This sets out the basic obligation of Anton Jarrod to render services which are part of the agreement (the “Service”).
Anton Jarrod currently provides visitors to the site with information concerned with personal development. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new Anton Jarrod services, shall be subject to the User Agreement.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS-IS” and that Anton Jarrod assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications, documents, or personalisation settings.
In order to use the Service, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission to the Service, including your content, may involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Anton Jarrod reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Anton Jarrod shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Access to the Anton Jarrod web site may be subject to scheduled and unscheduled outages which may impact your ability to use the service. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to restore the service after any unscheduled outages.
Meanwhile, all content provided on https://antonjarrod.com is for informational purposes only. Anton Jarrod makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
Anton Jarrod will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor the availability of this information. Anton Jarrod will not be liable for any losses, injuries or damages from the display or use of this information.
It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website. However, particular areas of this Website will only be available only if you have registered by inputting your name and your email.
https://antonjarrod.com may require you to create an account, in which case you are advised to keep your username and password highly confidential. You are responsible for any kind of activity associated with the account you created.
In case of unauthorised usage, you are required to notify us as soon as possible. We are not to be held responsible for any kind of loss suffered due to unauthorised usage of your account due to your failure to maintain the confidentiality of account information.
We collect your details in order to:
- Send information: respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- Process requests and to send information and updates pertaining to your request. However, you must provide us with the complete and accurate details;
- We may also send you additional information related to our service, Fees and Charges, Payments and Change of Service.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIALS
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may case annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
https://antonjarrod.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information’s or any other material displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information’s or offer in connection with the services herein.
You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any materials shall be at your sole risk. Anton Jarrod reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service or materials on our website.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Throughout this Website, you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that Anton Jarrod endorses that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wish to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products or another party, unless this has been agreed with us in writing:
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- The website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content, or content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- Under no circumstances will Anton Jarrod be responsible or liable for financial or other loss or damaged caused by the failure or use or misuse of our website.
- Unfortunately malicious software, spy-ware, viruses and website hacking are common threats and Anton Jarrod cannot be held responsible for problems that develop on completed sites as a result of such illegal activity.
SUPPLY OF MATERIALS
The users of this website are to supply all information required for Anton Jarrod to complete the demand in accordance with the agreed specification. Such information may include, but are not limited to, photographs, written-copy and other Printed materials.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provisions of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS CHANGES
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect as indicated above. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, please stop using the Service.
- More so, we reserve the right to be able to terminate access to certain users, if these users abuse our website;
- NOTICE: We still want to make it clear here that exclusive content, logo, video or, visual design etc and trademarks are exclusive property of Anton Jarrod. Unauthorised usage of these trademarks, for any purpose or in connection to a product or service not associated with Anton Jarrod, is strictly prohibited.
If you are interested in usage of any part of this website, you can request our consent by sending an email to ‘info’ at this domain, which is antonjarrod.com.
FOR QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS, CONTACT US
If you have any questions, concerns, comments or complaints regarding these Terms and Conditions and/or our collection of use of personal information, or if you wish us to stop processing your personal information for any particular purpose or purposes, then please contact: ‘info’ at this domain, which is antonjarrod.com.